By Cyrille Rossant
Get all started with Python for info research and numerical computing within the Jupyter notebook
About This Book
- Learn the fundamentals of Python within the Jupyter Notebook
- Analyze and visualize info with pandas, NumPy, matplotlib, and seaborn
- Perform highly-efficient numerical computations with Numba, Cython, and ipyparallel
Who This booklet Is For
This e-book ambitions scholars, academics, researchers, engineers, analysts, newshounds, hobbyists, and all information lovers who're drawn to examining and visualizing real-world datasets. while you're new to programming and knowledge research, this booklet is strictly for you. in case you are already conversant in one other language or research software program, additionally, you will relish this advent to the Python facts research platform. ultimately, there are extra technical issues for complex readers. No earlier adventure is needed; this publication includes every thing you want to know.
What you'll Learn
- Install Anaconda and code in Python within the Jupyter Notebook
- Load and discover datasets interactively
- Perform complicated info manipulations successfully with pandas
- Create enticing information visualizations with matplotlib and seaborn
- Simulate mathematical types with NumPy
- Visualize and approach photos interactively within the Jupyter workstation with scikit-image
- Accelerate your code with Numba, Cython, and IPython.parallel
Python is a common and strong programming language. IPython deals a handy interface to the language and its research libraries, whereas the Jupyter computing device is a wealthy atmosphere well-adapted to information technology and visualization. jointly, those open resource instruments are commonplace via newbies and specialists world wide, and in a massive number of fields and endeavors.
This booklet is a beginner-friendly advisor to the Python information research platform. After an creation to the Python language, IPython, and the Jupyter computing device, you are going to how you can examine and visualize facts on real-world examples, the best way to create graphical consumer interfaces for photo processing within the workstation, and the way to accomplish quickly numerical computations for clinical simulations with NumPy, Numba, Cython, and ipyparallel. by means of the top of this ebook, it is possible for you to to accomplish in-depth analyses of all kinds of data.
Style and approach
This is a hands-on beginner-friendly consultant to research and visualize facts on real-world examples with Python and the Jupyter Notebook.