By Syed Hassan Ahmed, Safdar Hussain Bouk, Dongkyun Kim
This e-book introduces Content-Centric Networking (CCN), a networking paradigm that offers an easy and potent approach to the tough calls for of destiny stressed out and instant communications. It presents an outline of the hot advancements within the quarter of destiny net applied sciences, bringing jointly the developments which have been made in Information-Centric Networking (ICN) ordinarily, with a spotlight on CCN.
It starts off with an creation to the fundamentals of CCN is by means of an summary of the present net paradigm and its demanding situations. subsequent, an program point of view has been integrated, the place the authors surround the chosen purposes for CCN with contemporary refereed learn and advancements. those functions contain net of items (IoT), clever Grid, Vehicular advert hoc Networks (VANETs), and instant Sensor Networks (WSNs).
The publication is an invaluable reference resource for training researchers, and will be used as assisting fabric for undergraduate and graduate point classes in laptop technology and electric engineering.
Read Online or Download Content-Centric Networks: An Overview, Applications and Research Challenges PDF
Similar internet & networking books
A+, Network+, and protection+ certifications are famous through the because the regular for proving foundation-level IT ability units. A+, community+ and safety+ checks in a Nutshell offers precisely what skilled execs have to go one or all of those CompTIA certification assessments. it is an all-in-one evaluate source that boils down very important ideas and methods and provides the knowledge in an accessable layout.
This publication constitutes the completely refereed court cases of the overseas Workshop on Engineering Environment-Mediated Multi-Agent structures, EEMMAS 2007, held in Dresden, Germany, in October 2007, at the side of ECCS 2007, the ecu convention on complicated platforms the quantity comprises sixteen completely revised papers, chosen from the lectures given on the workshop, including 2 papers caused by invited talks via widespread researchers within the box.
This e-book covers an method of conversational informatics which encompasses technological know-how and expertise for knowing and augmenting dialog within the community age. an enormous problem in engineering is to increase a know-how for conveying not only messages but additionally underlying knowledge. suitable theories and practices in cognitive linguistics and communique technology, in addition to suggestions built in computational linguistics and synthetic intelligence, are mentioned.
- Energy-Efficient High Performance Computing: Measurement and Tuning
- Human Centered Computing: Second International Conference, HCC 2016, Colombo, Sri Lanka, January 7-9, 2016, Revised Selected Papers
- Advanced Topics in System and Signal Theory: A Mathematical Approach
- Introduction to Communication Science and Systems
- Cognitive Resource Management for Heterogeneous Cellular Networks
- Hard Real-Time Computing Systems: Predictable Scheduling Algorithms and Applications
Additional info for Content-Centric Networks: An Overview, Applications and Research Challenges
Coordination control of distributed systems. Springer, Berlin, pp 259–264 29. Travers N, Zeinab H, Nelly V, Du Mouza C, Christophides V, Scholl M (2014) RSS feeds behavior analysis, structure and vocabulary. Int J Web Inf Syst 10(3):291–320 References 17 30. Ma XingKong, Wang YiJie, Sun WeiDong (2014) Feverfew: a scalable coverage-based hybrid overlay for Internet-scale pub/sub networks. Sci China Inf Sci 57(5):1–14 31. Axelrod RS, VanDeveer SD (eds) (2014) The global environment: institutions, law, and policy.
7. The receivers can subscribe to the published contents through the rendezvous systems. A rendezvous system helps in locating the scope and publications in the network. Each piece of the published content belongs to a speciﬁc named scope. The subscription requests contain the scope identiﬁer (SI) and the rendezvous identiﬁer (RI), which together identify/name the particular desired content. Using these identiﬁers in a matching procedure results in a forwarding identiﬁer (FI), which is used by the source to forward the data.
These policies are important to maximize caching and content-satisfaction efﬁciency. Cache-replacement policies effectively use the CS capacity. , FIFO [ﬁrst in ﬁrst out]), etc. In contrast, caching-decision policies decide whether or not the received content should be cached. Caching-decision policies may include leave copy everywhere (LCE), leave copy down (LCD), ﬁxed probability p caching, most popular caching (MPC), leave copy on the edge, etc. [9–14]. The content store also uses a 1-bit “stale” flag with each content object.