By Enrico Motta, Nigel Shadbolt, Arthur Stutt, Nick Gibbins
This publication constitutes the refereed court cases of the 14th foreign convention on wisdom Engineering and information administration, EKAW 2004, held in Whittleburg corridor, united kingdom in October 2004.
The 30 revised complete papers and 21 revised brief papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a variety of submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on ontologies: mappings and translations; ontologies: difficulties and purposes; ontologies: belief and e-learning; ontology upkeep; purposes to medication; portals; wisdom acquisition; net companies and challenge fixing; and looking out, searching, and information acquisition.
Read or Download Engineering knowledge in the age of the Semantic Web 14th international conference, EKAW 2004, Whittlebury Hall, UK, October 5-8, 2004: proceedings PDF
Best internet & networking books
A+, Network+, and safety+ certifications are famous during the because the ordinary for proving foundation-level IT ability units. A+, community+ and safety+ checks in a Nutshell offers precisely what skilled execs have to go one or all of those CompTIA certification assessments. it really is an all-in-one evaluation source that boils down very important innovations and methods and provides the knowledge in an accessable layout.
This publication constitutes the completely refereed complaints of the foreign Workshop on Engineering Environment-Mediated Multi-Agent platforms, EEMMAS 2007, held in Dresden, Germany, in October 2007, along with ECCS 2007, the ecu convention on advanced structures the quantity comprises sixteen completely revised papers, chosen from the lectures given on the workshop, including 2 papers as a result of invited talks by way of renowned researchers within the box.
This booklet covers an method of conversational informatics which encompasses technology and expertise for knowing and augmenting dialog within the community age. an immense problem in engineering is to enhance a know-how for conveying not only messages but additionally underlying knowledge. suitable theories and practices in cognitive linguistics and verbal exchange technology, in addition to suggestions built in computational linguistics and synthetic intelligence, are mentioned.
- Performance Analysis of Computer Networks
- Network Infrastructure Security
- Engineering Environment-Mediated Multi-Agent Systems: International Workshop, EEMMAS 2007, Dresden, Germany, October 5, 2007, Selected Revised and
- Access to Mobile Services
- Handbook on advancements in smart antenna technologies for wireless networks
- Emerging Web Services Technology, Volume II (Whitestein Series in Software Agent Technologies and Autonomic Computing)
Additional info for Engineering knowledge in the age of the Semantic Web 14th international conference, EKAW 2004, Whittlebury Hall, UK, October 5-8, 2004: proceedings
At the beginning, using the Borda Count for sorting is most promising. Later, sorting by single matcher’s values should be considered, too. Confirm or reject a number of match pairs. Adjust relationship types if necessary. Let the PHASE tab recalculate the structure-based similarity. Repeat until no more matches remain. Then, the list of confirmed matches can be used for building a list of merging actions to perform. From then on, everything works as known from PROMPT. As seen in figure 8, structure–based matching smoothly works where the other matchers cease to work.
13. S. Lacher and G. Groh. Faciliating the exchange of explicit knowledge through ontology mappings. In I. Russell and J. Kolen, editors, Fourteenth International FLAIRS conference, pages 305–309, 2001. 14. L. McGuinness, R. Fikes, J. Rice, and S. Wilder. The chimaera ontology environment. In Proc. of the 17th National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2000), Austin, Texas, 2000. 15. L. McGuinness, R. Fikes, J. Rice, and S. Wilder. An environment for merging and testing large ontologies. In Proc.
Dignum, and A. Abecker, editors. Agent Mediated Knowledge Management, International Symposium AMKM 2003, Stanford, CA, USA, March 24-26, 2003, Revised and Invited Papers, volume 2926 of LNAI. Springer, 2004. 8. L. van Elst, V. Dignum, and A. Abecker. Towards agent-mediated knowledge management. In , pages 1–31, 2004. 9. J. Euzenat and P. Valtchev. An integrative proximity measure for ontology alignment. In A. Doan, A. Halevy, and N. Noy, editors, Proceedings of the 1st Intl. Workshop on Semantic Integration, volume 82 of CEUR, 2003.