By Joan Lambert
Demonstrate your services with Microsoft place of work! Designed that can assist you perform and get ready for the 2013 note Microsoft workplace professional (MOS) examination, this all-in-one examine advisor gains:
- Full, objective-by-objective examination coverage
- Easy-to-follow strategies and illustrations to study crucial skills
- Hands-on perform initiatives to use what you’ve discovered; records included
Use the in-depth examination prep, perform, and overview to aid enhance your skillability with Microsoft Office—and earn the credential that proves it!
Read or Download MOS 2013 Study Guide for Microsoft Word PDF
Best data in the enterprise books
Introducing cellular multimedia – the applied sciences, electronic rights administration and every thing else you want to understand for providing fee effective multimedia to cellular terminals potency and value effectiveness inside of multimedia supply is speedy turning into a sizzling subject in instant communications, with cellular operators competing to supply low-cost, trustworthy providers.
Absolute Beginner's consultant to wireless is a ebook for newcomers who are looking to sign up for the wireless revolution. utilizing easy-to-understand language, this e-book teaches you all you want to learn about wireless, from picking out the wireless process that's best for you to including a wireless card and similar software program to discovering hotspots and entry issues.
Overlook these funky robotic toys that have been the entire rage within the '80s, XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet changes) is the last word transformer. This robust language is specialist at reworking XML records into PDF records, HTML records, JPEG files—virtually something your middle wishes. As precious as XSLT is, notwithstanding, most folk have a tough time studying its many peculiarities.
Asterisk has a wealth of positive factors that will help you customise your PBX to fill very particular company wishes. This brief cookbook bargains recipes for tackling dialplan basics, making and controlling calls, and tracking channels on your PBX surroundings. every one recipe encompasses a easy code resolution you could placed to paintings instantly, besides an in depth dialogue that gives perception into why and the way the recipe works.
- Mobile IP Technology and Applications
- FreePBX 2.5 Powerful Telephony Solutions
- The Austin Protocol Compiler (Advances in Information Security)
- CCNA Voice Official Exam Certification Guide
Extra resources for MOS 2013 Study Guide for Microsoft Word
In the Insert Picture dialog box that opens, navigate to the folder where the picture is stored, and double-click the picture file to insert the file path in the Printed Watermark dialog box. 4. In the Scale list, choose how big or small you want the watermark picture to appear in the document. 5. If you want to display a more vibrant picture, clear the Washout check box. Then click OK. Inserting page numbers It is quite common to insert page numbers in a document that will be printed. You can insert stylized page numbers in the header, footer, left margin or right margin, or at the current cursor position on each page.
3. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, select the macro you want to modify, and then edit the code. Assigning keyboard shortcuts You can use keyboard shortcuts to run commands, insert symbols, and run macros. Many commands and symbols already have associated keyboard shortcuts. The keyboard shortcut for a command that appears on the ribbon is displayed by default in the ScreenTip that appears when you point to the command. If a command you use frequently doesn’t have a built-in keyboard shortcut, or if you don’t like the keyboard shortcut that is assigned to the command, you can create one either in a specific document or in a template.
Display the Go To page of the Find and Replace dialog box by using one of the following methods: ❍ ❍ On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click the Find arrow, and then click Go To. Press Ctrl+G. 2. In the Go to what list, click the type of element you want to locate. 20 Chapter 1 Create and manage documents 3. In the Enter element box, select or enter the identifier of the specific element you want to locate. Then click Go To to move to that element. Or Click the Next or Previous button to move among instances of the selected element in the document.